Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

September 30, 2012

More Mixed Media

So while waiting for the texture paste to dry on the gift box I started fiddling around with a canvas board I found ( yes, I literally found it in a carrier bag of stash I forgot I had!). I had an idea for something in shades of brown and cream with lots of layers but then it sort of went in a totally different direction (except for the layers, I did end up with those)





Well, there is some brown in there, but I spied the jar of Aged Teal frantage embossing powder I picked up at Ally Pally and decided I had to use that somehow so I veered off into green and blue territory. I discovered to my horror that I do not possess any Toad Hall fresco finish! How did that happen?! So I mixed French Roast into Hey Pesto and got something close.

I love how the Frantage looks around the edge. Must get more of that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Oh I love the colours that you went with in the end. That slash of green across the bottom (is that a feather?) is glorious!

I haven't played with fresco paints yet but I'm just loving the names of them all :D

Virginia said...

Oh that's lovely - loving the colour scheme