Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

September 23, 2012

Ally Pally Stash Fun

Had a great time yesterday at Ally Pally watching Leandra and Lin demoing on the Paperartsy stand, bumping in to old friends (mainly on the Paperartsy stand) and buying loads of stash - also mainly on the Paperartsy stand. Can you see a theme here? lol.

I did hear a couple of ladies outside saying it wasn't as good as previous years, "there weren't many peel offs" (this is a bad thing?!) How many peel offs can you need? Besides, Topaz Crafts were there. I avoided that stand like the plague, but if you are in to peel offs I would imagine Ms Bibby (who was there in person) would stock more than enough!

Anywho, I have been busy with one thing after another today and haven't had much time to play, but I was determined to make something with my new stash so did a quickish tag with one of my new Lynne Perella stamps from Paperartsy, some crunchy waxed paper from Paperartsy, and some keys from..... Ali-Crafts (yes, I did buy from a couple of other stands!)




The paints are a variety of Fresco Finish colours blended and layered and the techniques are all ones demoed by the dynamic duo yesterday, including the simple but genius idea of Leandra's to clear emboss the Lynne Perella stamps.

Thanks for looking.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag!!! I didn't think it was quite as good as normal, but not for there not being peel offs... how funny! L&L more than made up for any deficiencies elsewhere round the hall. Sorry we didn't get to chat much yesterday, but it was good to see you.

Julia Dunnit said...

Wonderful! dynamic duo indeed..lots of great posts about their demos this weekend, glad you were able to indulge and enjoy. made me snort at the peel off thing...and I think La Bibby being there in person is a real sign of the times and the drop in celebrity. There is something really attractive about the sound of using an product called waxed and crunchy...can feel another slippery slope in front of me!