Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

July 15, 2012

Tagging along

I'm quite impressed with myself managing to make stuff three weeks in a row and blogging as well!

This week I have been playing with backgrounds on tags.

First was pan pastels (the embellishment is to hide a boo boo I made :o )



Second I played with fresco finish paints and crackle glaze plus the memory box poppy die which I love



And finally I had a go at "bumping" a stencil. First time I've tried this technique and my attempt isn't perfect but I get the idea now. I also stamped on some fabric as this is my new fave technique since Artsycrafts




Thanks for looking.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Helen said...

Great stuff again Kay. Glad you are finding time to create and blog as well again!1 Oh, and I've used some of the paperartsy tissue - it's good stuff, will be buying some very soon!!!

Carmen said...

I love that bumping technique - those flowers fairly leap out of the screen. I must try it!

Virginia said...

Oh they are gorgeous!