Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

April 10, 2011

Ally Pally

Had a great time yesterday at Ally Pally.  Not having any craft stores anywhere nearby it's good to get to actually see all the stash in person and watching the demos is really inspiring. Managed to spend a huge sum and buy loads of stuff.  Here's a peek
I had snaffled this huge basket that DDs had filled with bath stufff at Christmas for stuff I needed to sort out. I managed to fill it one go with my Ally Pally spree.  My new pal, Freyered ( my PIF from the uber talented Donna) was so amazed she came to get a better look!
I bought lots of things that weren't on my shopping list, including some Art Parts after seeing what THE Linda Elbourne had done with them. Jennie had a geat deal on some Wendy Vecchi stamps as well as some really gorgeous new stamps, and I just had to get some of the new PaperArtsy Fresco Finishes after seeing Lin demo them, especially the crackle glaze!
Saw quite a few amazing people, including Alison, Minxy and Helen but alas did not manage to find Carmen. I think she was hiding from me :(
Anyway, am off now to play.  Hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying the fabulous weather x

4 comments:

Helen said...

Wow, what a haul. Looks like they will keep you occupied for a while! Thanks for the email, I have replied...

Sandra said...

Looks like you had a great day

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Ooh look at all those wonderful goodies, be great to see what u make. ENJOY, Tracy x

Carmen said...

I looked for you! I deed, I deed!

We stayed later this time as well seeing as we came by train. It emptied out a bit by 4pm and was lovely walking round the stalls - no crushes.

You got a fab haul! Am just posting mine!