Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

March 27, 2011

Chaos and Confusion

I can't beleive it has been 3 weeks since my last post! Work has been insane I have been peeling myself off the mattress in the morning, slogging through the day then coming home and collapsing in a heap.  I haven't done any crafting and have barely been online.
So, this post is just to say I am still alive!  I'm away with work for the first half of this week, but hopefully things will settle down a bit after that and I can get my life back! In the meantime I miss everyone and look forward to catching up with you all soon x

4 comments:

Helen said...

Missed you too! Hope things are going to settle down soon - are you coming to Ally Pally?

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Glad to know it's just pressure of work ;-)
Anne xx

Carmen said...

Glad to see you popping online Kay. Was just talking about you yesterday. OH came into my room and saw the PIF you made - he said "now THAT'S what you should be trying to make rather than messing around with that graffiti stuff" Yes. I did hit him.

BUT! - YOU have made him want to try and have a go at crafting, I've been trying all this time but he loves what you did! He really loves the tag and I said I'd ask you how you did it.

(Even if I am muttering under my breath *g*)

Glen said...

At least you have next Saturday to look forward to Kay! *Ü* I'll be looking out for you at Ally Pally. Say 'hi' if you see me there. ~Glen~