Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

February 12, 2011

Paying it Forward update

So, I've been busy the past couple of weeks with work and stuff, and all my spare time has been put into making my 5 handmade items for Pay it Forward . It's been fun, but also a bit nerve wracking!  I didn't expect anyone to want any of my stuff, let alone 5 people! 


I have tried out some new techniques and worked outside of my comfort zone and generally tried to make things I hope the recipients will enjoy.  All five pieces are now made and ready to be packed up and sent on their way.  Here are a few sneak peeks:

I've waxed (yes, the melt pot finally got used!), embossed, die-cut, painted and textured away like crazy and I am fairly happy with the end results.

 Anyway, I will be packing up my handiwork and sending them off to their new homes during the coming week, and I hope you are all happy with them.

 

2 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

aw - waiting for the full reveal...

they look amazing even as snippets,

dx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

OOh they all look yummy ;-)
I've finished the 2 errrm Christmas prezzies I was working on so can get on with my PIF thingys now. Like you am very nervous :-/
Anne xx