Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

October 03, 2010

Page 12 of 12

I've finished the final page of my postage stamp/tag book and put it all together with some bits.  Here is page 12 which, to be honest, has sat around for a week.  I used a Crafters Workshop template and antique gold ferro all over the shape, then, when the ferro was dry, spritzed it with some gold and copper cosmic shimmer mists.  I smeared some Inca Gold in Old Gold and Green/yellow on the leaf parts, and then I looked at it for a week wondering what to do with it next before deciding it was fine as it was!  I cut a couple of Tattered Leaves from the Tim Holtz Alteration die and inked and sprayed them to look suitably autumnal, then added some shrink plastic charms and a bead I found that had the right colouring to match in.



Here it is from the front with all the pages fanned out.













And here it is from the back.

It's been fun.... I've got loads of old CDs I might make into a book with the BIA next!

4 comments:

Helen said...

This page is fab-u-lous, dahling!! Quite possibly my favourite.
Can you believe today's result against Blackpool, not to mention where we are in the league.... Disaster....

Tracy Evans said...

What a fab creation, love this last page with the leaves, a great piece of art. Tracy Evans x

donnalouiserodgers said...

ah Kay this is a beautiful piece of Art - and I love the stamp tag idea for the project - neewd to be sure we book on to the same artsy craft weekend next year and please bring it so I can Touch It?

Thank you for your kind messages - I am just starting to catch up with some blog friends ...

Dx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous stuff Kay, fab book :-) I look forward to seeing what you do with the CDs
Anne xx