Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

January 27, 2010

WOYWW

Better late than never!  My desk is digusting, truly!  My excuse is I was working on my journal pages and had them drying, then I had to pack ready to head off to Birmingham on Monday.  I didn't get home until quite late last night and have had to work late tonight.  I've literally just got in and taken the pic.... drumroll please.....


I'm now going to hide in shame!
 

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

No shame, no shame...it looks great to me..that page is wonderful! How you manage to find Mojo in between your maic working hours is a miracle to me..must be the therapy thing? Are those little balls of wool? ooerr, you have plans..?

Ruth Philps said...

Jeeps you think thats shameful you should see my work bench (which by the way is my kitchen bench) no wonder it gets on everyones nerves it's really messy ALL the time!!

Unknown said...

I can't see any shame wither ... looks great to me .... love the magic mesh wotsit and as for those balls of wool ... well the mind just boggles :0)

Nicks said...

UMMMMmmmm looks quite tidy to me

Annie said...

Hehehe no shame there. Good crafters aren't usually tidy ones :-) A x

Unknown said...

Hi Kay

Thanks for your lovely comment on my latest blog post last night.

I was intrigued at all the things on your desk so had to zoom in - I thought you had loads of tubes toothpaste on at first - 'til I saw it was all acrylic paints. How lovely. Also loving your imperfect stamping... perfect!

Paula x x x

Anonymous said...

Oh that's not too bad! That paper and all those acrylics look interesting, and what do you use those rolled up plastic tubes for? Stencils perhaps?

Brenda