Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

October 15, 2009

Magic Boxes

Well here they are all finished, filled and tied up ready for Christmas!  How very organised of me.... scaaaary!


They are both slightly different for reasons of artistic merit and such like (actually because I didn't have enough of the same papers LOL)



I used my Cosmo Cricket TSV kit papers (another idea stolen from Ruth!) as these are sort of Christmassy colours and because the remains of the kit have been hanging around for ages waiting for me to find a use for them.  The lettering is from the same kit, the ribbons are from my huge box of anonymous ribbon and the flowers are, wait for it.... NOT prima *gasp*They are cannibalised from a couple of hair clips because they were nice and glittery and were sitting still for too long in my line of vision.  A few adhesive gems to bling it up a bit and voila!

6 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Ooo they are very pretty:D

LME said...

Lovely boxes :)

Bernie said...

ooooh these look lovely!
Bernie x

Carmen said...

These turned out gorgeous, I hope you are pleased with them. The girls ae going to love them !

Unknown said...

Cool box. Very pretty.

Mole said...

Fab box you've made - really clever.