Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

September 12, 2009

It's been a while

I've had a bit of a downer on the past couple of weeks..... not the best time to start a blog!!  Anyway, I'm starting to feel a bit more on the up now and I'm back!
Been digging around in my cross stitch stash and came across some of my completed work (yes, I have managed to finish some stuff!). 
First, I would like to share my Tity with you!  Titania (or Tity as she was christened by a friend who was stitching her at the same time) is a Mirabilia design by Nora Corbett.  I love her designs, especially her fairies:
  
Next, a slightly smaller, but still lovely, lady: Shroomhilde from Dimples Designs.  These shrooms are so cute, and this little lovely is stitched with lots of sparkly threads and beads (much like Titania above):
 
Finally, my mandala garden from Chatelaine Designs.  This design was released in parts as a mystery, so we all got a section of the pattern once a month for 12 months and the overall design was revealed gradually.  It is all stitched in silks and speciality threads with lots of swarovski crystals.  It really is a gorgeous design and looks stunning in person:
I have finished more than three projects I should tell you, these were just the ones I came across when sorting out earlier.
I also have lots of half finished stuff I must get back to!  Maybe I'll post some pics of those on here too and that might shame me into getting on with them.

No comments: