Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

September 14, 2009

Being 50

This is the last scrapbook layout I did.  The pic is of me in Barcelona where my two DD's took me as a birthday treat.  We wandered into a square and found this balcony decorated to look like a 50th birthday cake!



The papers are Basic Grey Boxer and Ambrosia.
So, what's it like being 50? So far so good!  I haven't got to worry about the menopause as I got that over with when I had treatment for cervical cancer three years ago and I'm in complete remission now and am pretty much recovered from the treatment so I'm feeling better healthwise than I have for a few years.  All in all life is pretty good at 50! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday x