Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

September 21, 2009

Ally Pally

is nearly here!  Just five days to go and wouldn't you know it, London Underground have decided to close the Victoria Line on Saturday just to make my life difficult.

I should be easy to spot, I look pretty much the same as my avatar pic and I am usually wandering around with my glasses stuck on top of my head!  I'll also be wearing my UKScrappers badge as some UKScrappers will be meeting at the ATC swap point at mid day.  If anyone wants to say hello please do, I love meeting people and I don't get out much, lol.

Anyway, there was a suggestion on the UKS board that we might swap some ATCs so I made a few, just in case:


This is my first real attempt at ATCs so I hope I've got it right!  I inked up the card with distress inks using cut n dry.  The flowers and small butterfly is Crafty Individuals and the larger butterfly is Paper Artsy stamped onto a colourwash ink and glimmermist background, cut out and blinged up with some Stickles.

No comments: